This shows me getting the highest possible medal on Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook applications by exploiting the timing window when the clock runs out (250k medal). To keep getting combos when the timer runs out, you need to select the next gem you want to swap before all the other gems are done falling. Once you have the desired gems selected repeatedly click the square that you want to swap. If you did it right, as soon as the gems on the screen all stop falling, your combo will go off and the gems will keep falling again, and if you're fast enough, you can keep clicking combos before the gems fall, keeping the timer from ending the game.
This is a very difficult thing to do.
If you can get over a X6 multiplier and then keep getting combos after the timer runs out, that is where the really insane scores come from.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades