Tower Blocks is a Facebook game that allows you to test your speed at building the tallest tower ever! Watch this video tutorial to learn how to cheat Tower Blocks on Facebook (08/05/09).
1. Open RAM (Shift+Ctrl+R)
2. Select browser process
3. Search & Replace 0460ff0166bc02a22402a2 by 0460ff0166bc02a22400a2
4. Save changes to RAM (Ctrl+S)
Release blocks as fast as you can!
Description of the app on Facebook:
In this game you need to build a tower that is as tall as possible. Blocks will hang from the top and when you click the mouse button, the block will drop down. If it fails to land on the block beneath, then you lose a block and when you loses three blocks, the game will be over. If you manage to drop the block perfectly on the block beneath, then you get extra bonus scores. As the tower gets taller it will start to shake and the taller it gets, the wider it shakes, making the dropping of new blocks more difficult.
Search WonderHowTo for the latest Tower Blocks hacks. Tower Blocks cheats, hacks, tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades