This has been something a few people have been messaging me about on my Youtube account so this tutorial shows you how to download Flash games. It is really easy and requires no coding. Just follow the steps and you will be on your way.
- This tutorial uses the Firefox 4 browser. You can download Firefox 4 here.
Step 1 Find the correct URL.
A) First you need to be on the page that you would play the game on.
B) When the Flash Game is fully loaded right-click off on it and select View Page Info.
C) A new window will pop up. Click the Media tab.
D) Find the URL that the game is located in. Under Type, it will be Enbedded and the URL will end with .swf. It may also be light gray and italic. View image below for example.
Step 2 Download the game.
A) Highlight the URL as show in the picture above and then click the save as button shown in the image below.
B) Save it as whatever you want wherever you want. Just make sure you keep the .swf at the end.
Step 3 Play it!
Playing it is really simple. You just drag and drop the swf file into your Internet browser and it starts to play like it would on a website. This will also work offline and at SCHOOL! :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades