Club Penguin is a flash-based website with an a virtual world of online games for kids to play. Learn how to hack Club Penguin with tricks and cheats. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to hack Club Penguin for loads of money with WPE Pro (03/22/09).
1. Open Up you internet browser and go to Club Penguin.
2. Log in and go to the cove and get to the surfing game screen.
3. Open WPE PRO and target program and select your internet browser.
4. Click the black play button in the top-left of WPE PRO and play the surfing game and get as many coins as you want.
5. Go back to WPE PRO and click the red stop button.
6. You should get a few addresses, go to the one that ends in the money you got, in this case 2, it will end in 2%.
7. Right click it and click send.
8. Make the packet size 18 and change the 2% into 5000% and now click ok.
9. Go back to the surfing game and quit. You should have won 0 coins, don't press ok yet, go back to WPE PRO and click the black play button, go back to Club Penguin and now you should have got 5,000 coins!
PS - Many anti-virus programs detect WPE Pro as a Virus or Trojan, however it is NOT a virus. Some anti-virus programs will even go so far as deleting the file from your computer when you extract or, not let you run the program. To get past this, you'll simply need to disable your anti-virus program when you plan to use WPE Pro.
Club Penguin is a multiplayer online game for kids, with tons of virtual games and activities. Players can waddle around with their penguin avatars, play games in a snow-covered world, and participate in fun activities. Club Penguin was purchased by The Walt Disney Company in August 2007.
Search WonderHowTo for the latest ClubPenguin hacks, cheats, tricks, tips, and glitches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.