This might be an old hack for Happy Aquarium, but for some of you it may still work. Most of you will not be able to do this, but it's always worth a shot, right? It's a cheat from 9/29/09 (wow!—retro hack) for which you need Cheat Engine 5.4. Newer versions of Cheat Engine should work, too.
To do this Happy Aquarium hack, perform the following steps.
1. Open Cheat Engine.
2. Open Happy Aquarium.
3. Choose your web browser in Cheat Engine (either firefox.exe or explorer.exe).
4. Click OK.
5. Enter the number of XP you currently have.
6. Click on the First Scan button.
7. Start playing Happy Aquarium—earn some more XP.
8. Once you earn more, go back to Cheat Engine and enter the new amount.
9. Click on the Next Scan button.
10. Choose the last number in the list.
11. Click the red arrow.
12. Double-click on the Value and change it.
13. Click on Frozen.
14. Go back to Happy Aquarium and earn some more XP—again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades