Want to be the John (or Jane) D. Rockefeller of Restaurant City? Watch this video tutorial to learn how to hack Restaurant City with Cheat Engine 5.5 (02/04/10).
1. Wait until your customer gives you money.
2. Open up CHEAT ENGINE.
3. Click the flashing rainbow icon in the TOP LEFT CORNER and find your process (e.g., INTERNET EXPLORER, FIREFOX etc.)
4. Tick HEX, change 4 BYTES into 8 BYTES. Tick ASROM. (Also scan read only memory)
5. Copy and Paste this HEX CODE: FFFFFFB8D02A0FF2 and paste it into the HEX section.
6. Click FIRST SCAN. 1-2 addresses should appear. If there is 2, right-click the second one. If there is one, right-click the only one and click Disassemble.
7. On the window that opens, right-click the first link thing and click: Change register at this location.
8. Click Yes on the CONFIRM thing that says: This will attach the debugger.. Continue? 9. Tick EAX and type in 80000. Click OK, once you're done.
10. Now, you will start to LEVEL and gain CASH BONUS as you level, or each time a dish is done/cleaned.
"Cook up a storm in Restaurant City! Have you ever wondered what it might be like to start your own restaurant? How about we add a pinch of competition, say, a street full of restaurants run by your friends, allow you to create your own menu of amazing dishes, and top it off with a large dollop of fun? Sounds pretty tasty huh?
Restaurant City lets you run your very own restaurant and employ your friends to work for you as waiters and chefs. And with a wealth of different decorations, furniture and equipment to choose from you can really make your mark with a completely unique restaurant. You can visit your friends' restaurants too and even trade ingredients with them to help you create a menu which ensures your restaurant is the talk of the town! Play now and let's get cooking!"
Search WonderHowTo for the latest Restaurant City hacks, cheats, tips
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.