Watch this video tutorial to learn how to level hack Restaurant Life (12/05/09).
1. Open RL and Cheat Engine 5.5, then point CE 5.5 to the process of your browser.
2. Do anything that will change your experience in RL (in this video we cook some food) afterwards, scan for Hex/Arob/Asrom 0f 85 2c 03 00 00 in your CE.
3. If you did it right, it will display several addresses, one colored black while the rest are green. In case you have more than one black, choose the one that ends with the letter B. Right-click on it and choose 'disassemble this memory region'.
4. The memory viewer will pop up. Right-click on the first line and choose 'go to address'. Then copy the address on the box and paste it at the Hex Generator.
5. On the hex generator, you'll have the option to set the amount of experience you want to gain. The maximum and default is 2B. Hit GENERATE.
6. Copy all the generated code and go back to the memory viewer. Go to tools and choose Auto Assemble (or you may just press CTRL+A). When the auto assemble box appears, paste in the codes and hit EXECUTE.
7. Now go back to RL and see the changes.
Restaurant LIfe from CrowdStar has been steadily growing on Facebook, with a more complex game design than more traditional flash games. Restaurant Life lets players earn cash by preparing and serving food to customers, and you can hire your friends to serve food, too.
Description of the app on Facebook:
"Become the biggest Restaurant Tycoon by customizing and operating your own restaurant to earn lots of Cash. Can you build a 5-star restaurant? Tip: Remodel your restaurant to earn positive reviews to increase your restaurant's star rating. The higher the star rating the more Cash you'll earn."
Search WonderHowTo for the latest Restaurant Life hacks and Restaurant Life cheats, tips, tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.