If building an underground fortress/tunnel system in Minecraft is one of the strategies that you're undertaking, going back up top side to grab wood is a big pain. Wouldn't it be great if you could harvest wood underground!? Well, in this video, you will learn how and it's only a two step process:
Step 1. Reagents
You will need about ten Dirt
You will need a tree-planter (you can get it by chopping the leaves from a tree)
You will need a mining-pickaxe of course. (doesn't care what type)
Step 2. What To Do
First get enough space for the tree, about even high as you can dig upwards.
Then you will need to place the dig at the ground, or it can't grow!! (important)
To know if it works, you will need to look at it about ten seconds and if the tree-planter doesn't pop-out of the floor it works!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades