How to hack Pet Society! Pet Society cheats, tricks, hacks. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to poop in Pet Society (09/05/09).
- The health (red) and happiness (green) bars must be above 90.
- The cleanliness (blue) bar must be below 50.
- Purchase food in advance to keep the health (red) bar up.
- Brush the pet periodically to keep the happiness (green) bar up.
- Place the pet preferably in an empty room.
- Do not let the pet sit or lie down.
- Try to keep the pet in one place and prevent it from running/walking around.
- When the pet makes a squinting face (see video at 0:14 ), it is about to poop. Don't disturb the pet when it makes that face!
- After the bars are at the above stated levels, the pet usually takes about 5-10 minutes to poop.
- You cannot keep more than three poops at any one time. The pet will simply not poop once you are in possession of three poops.
- If you do not first store the poop, clicking on the poop will turn it into coin(s) and disappear.
- Brown poops are common and can be sold for 1 coin each. Rare poops (gold and rainbow poops) can be sold for 20 coins each.
- Rare poops appear randomly and do not depend on what you fed the pet before it poops.
- Poops cannot be used as food (yes, I tried :D) or for fishing, but can make great decorations/gifts!
Pet Society is a game that can be played on Facebook. Check Pet society's Facebook app page here. In the words of Pet Society: "In the world of Pet Society you and your pet can have a great time! You can play games, decorate your house and even bring gifts for your friends when you visit them. Play now and share the fun with everyone!
Unstoppable fun from Playfish, creators of top-10 hit Who Has The Biggest Brain?"
Search WonderHowTo for all the latest Pet Society hacks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.