Puff and Po and the Empress's Treasures, is an inspiring indie game that stays fateful to the arcade single screen plat-former style and game-play.
Single screen games are quite rare when it come to indie games, Bubble Bobble type games are really fun so why don't indie game developers create these type of games?
The characters Puff and Po
The game uses an interesting system to switch between Puff or Po and each character has their own abilities, the game features lots of power ups and collectibles to keep the player entertained.
Puff and Po features tons of hidden items and secrets to find as well as hidden bonus stages.
The game also has a chain combo system like the majority of single screen games do, for instance when the player destroys an enemy there is an opportunity to link a chain to destroy the enemy next to the enemy that has been destroyed.
A similar system to Zupapa for the Neo Geo another great single screen platt-former game.
In all a fun game that can be repayable due to the multiply ending which depend on has much treasure you collect from all the enemies you destroy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades