QWOP. What the heck is QWOP? It's seems like an acronym, but it's not. Think QWERTY and you'll get the picture.
In the QWOP game, you are QWOP, the sole representative of your nation at the Olympic Games, although you're probably more suited to play in the Special Olympics. You have to control the rag doll runner's leg muscles to get him to run, pressing Q and W for his thighs and O and P for his calves. Try and make it to 100 meters and you win!
But winning isn't easy. To beat this rag doll game, you might have to use a non-traditional strategy. Watch this video to see how it's done. Closely observe the buttons being pressed and you will see how to get him to shimmy down the race track. Learn from this, then double it and make it all the way to the 100m goal.
How well can you play QWOP game? Some call it the hardest flash game in the world— do you agree?
Oh, and the song in the video fits perfectly— "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler. Are you a hero?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades